Sperm Donor in Seattle WA 6'6" Attractive & Intelligent

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by amorous2      .      07 Apr 2019

Hello,

I am a Sperm Donor located in Seattle Washington. I have two beautiful, intelligent & athletic children that I can rave about, but this message would be entirely to long. I want to help others experience the joy I have been blessed with.

Hope I don't come off as vein with the following description.
    I am attractive, 6'6", athletic, charismatic, empathetic, charming, witty and highly intelligent. From African American, Autrian and Czech descent. Disease & drug free. I am an IT Consultant and I have owned successful a Real state investing business for over a decade. Several of my immediate and distant relatives are engineers and professional athletes.

14 Replies

Hello,

I am a Sperm Donor located in Seattle Washington. I have two beautiful, intelligent & athletic children that I can rave about, but this message would be entirely to long. I want to help others experience the joy I have been blessed with.

Hope I don't come off as vein with the following description.
    I am attractive, 6'6", athletic, charismatic, empathetic, charming, witty and highly intelligent. From African American, Autrian and Czech descent. Disease & drug free. I am an IT Consultant and I have owned successful a Real state investing business for over a decade. Several of my immediate and distant relatives are engineers and professional athletes.

Interested let's talk

You sound lovely.

My wife and I are very interested.

Hi! I would be very interested in speaking with you about your help in starting my family. Please feel free to message me with any questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!

Hello!

Are you still currently donating? You sound like a great match. I am a single, successful woman wanting to create my own little family. No donor contact until after the child turns 18 (with occasional picture updates if requested by donor). I am located in Seattle area and looking for a local donor. :)

Thanks.

Hello,
    I am in Oregon. Are you still donating?
    Thanks!

You sound like a great match! Are you willing to exchange information and discuss a few more details? Please let me know if you are.

My wife and I would love to chat with u

Are you still available as a donor?

I'm a single woman who wants a family of my own, u seem to match the criteria I'm looking for.

Hello are you still donating you sound very interesting

Are you still donating. I am in the Seattle area and interested.

Thanks for donating, are you still interested. I am from African decent and my wife is Jamaican.

Are you still available?

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW