Sperm donor in Seattle (can travel)

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by AppPine » 22 Apr 2020

Hello! I'm a sperm donor in northern Seattle. I'm 6'5", 31 years old, white, in perfect health, in great shape, and have green eyes and brown hair. I'm an engineer with a Master's degree. I have my own house and love to be outside all summer while embracing reading/computing in the winter.

I've had my sperm tested and they're in the top 5% for both motility and count. I've helped make a few kids and everyone's been happy and healthy. I can share more pictures and more information if you might be interested!

by Kwesi32 » 23 Apr 2020

Hey how can we chat more

by DaniBran » 24 Apr 2020

Hi there, My wife Brandy and I are looking to start a family. Due to medical reasons I cannot have children myself! I’ve wanted to. Be a mom since I was little! Your gift to us would truly be a blessing! Hope to hear from you soon!!!
Dani

by Colej » 25 Apr 2020

I’m interested!

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW