Sperm donor in Seattle (can travel)

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by AppPine      .      22 Apr 2020

Hello! I'm a sperm donor in northern Seattle. I'm 6'5", 31 years old, white, in perfect health, in great shape, and have green eyes and brown hair. I'm an engineer with a Master's degree. I have my own house and love to be outside all summer while embracing reading/computing in the winter.

I've had my sperm tested and they're in the top 5% for both motility and count. I've helped make a few kids and everyone's been happy and healthy. I can share more pictures and more information if you might be interested!

4 Replies

AppPine on 22 Apr 2020

Hello! I'm a sperm donor in northern Seattle. I'm 6'5", 31 years old, white, in perfect health, in great shape, and have green eyes and brown hair. I'm an engineer with a Master's degree. I have my own house and love to be outside all summer while embracing reading/computing in the winter.

I've had my sperm tested and they're in the top 5% for both motility and count. I've helped make a few kids and everyone's been happy and healthy. I can share more pictures and more information if you might be interested!

Hey how can we chat more

DaniBran on 24 Apr 2020

Hi there, My wife Brandy and I are looking to start a family. Due to medical reasons I cannot have children myself! I’ve wanted to. Be a mom since I was little! Your gift to us would truly be a blessing! Hope to hear from you soon!!!
    Dani

I’m interested!

Hello,

I am interested. Let's chat if you are still available.

Lydia

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW