Sperm Donor in Portland Oregon

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Alphabit      .      08 Sep 2020

Hi,
    Happy to work with you and or your family to assist. I am 63 yo, healthy athletic and very empathetic for those that are trying. I assisted my neighbors (Lesbian couple) a couple years ago with conception (condom/menstrual cup). 5 foot 9, Caucasian, 170 lbs, brown hair, blue eyes. Promethease medical gene test completed. Parents 93 and 86 still living. College graduate with 3 degrees (Science and Business). No family history of mental concerns.

1 post Replies

Alphabit on 08 Sep 2020

Hi,
    Happy to work with you and or your family to assist. I am 63 yo, healthy athletic and very empathetic for those that are trying. I assisted my neighbors (Lesbian couple) a couple years ago with conception (condom/menstrual cup). 5 foot 9, Caucasian, 170 lbs, brown hair, blue eyes. Promethease medical gene test completed. Parents 93 and 86 still living. College graduate with 3 degrees (Science and Business). No family history of mental concerns.

Radha on 09 Sep 2020

Looking for an anonymous sperm donor for a lesbian couple. Please Reply. We have been trying on our own with doctors it is too expensive. I have always wanted to be a Mom. My partner and I have been together 19 years married 4. We are so ready to conceive. Please reply Thank you and Godspeed

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW