Sperm donor in NC.

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by Want2hel      .      19 Mar 2017

There are a few things about me that you should know.

1) Though I have never had my own child, I have helped others that I know in this way. While most of them are gay, there are some straight couples that I have given a donation to. But I don't have sex with them. It is via a cup only.

2) I take the future care and raising of children seriously. That means I will not just hand over a donation to someone, even a friend that ask. I will need to spend a little time getting to know you (not a long time though) before deciding to donate. If I am not confident that the child will have a safe environment, then I will refuse. Sorry, but I put the interest of the child first.

3) I am not here for sex. If that is what you are interested in, then please don't respond to this message. The friends I have helped before are happy, successful parents, and I didn't have intercourse with any of them.

4) I am honest, intelligent, and respectful. I would like to be a part of the child's life, even if only in a small way. However, if you just want a donor that will not be a part of the child's life, then that is okay, as long as I am kept updated as to the health and wellbeing of the child.

This is a little about myself so far. If you are interested, and want to know more, please feel free to let me know.

1 post Replies

Want2hel on 19 Mar 2017

There are a few things about me that you should know.

1) Though I have never had my own child, I have helped others that I know in this way. While most of them are gay, there are some straight couples that I have given a donation to. But I don't have sex with them. It is via a cup only.

2) I take the future care and raising of children seriously. That means I will not just hand over a donation to someone, even a friend that ask. I will need to spend a little time getting to know you (not a long time though) before deciding to donate. If I am not confident that the child will have a safe environment, then I will refuse. Sorry, but I put the interest of the child first.

3) I am not here for sex. If that is what you are interested in, then please don't respond to this message. The friends I have helped before are happy, successful parents, and I didn't have intercourse with any of them.

4) I am honest, intelligent, and respectful. I would like to be a part of the child's life, even if only in a small way. However, if you just want a donor that will not be a part of the child's life, then that is okay, as long as I am kept updated as to the health and wellbeing of the child.

This is a little about myself so far. If you are interested, and want to know more, please feel free to let me know.

Nini2 on 25 Mar 2017

Your profile caught my eye.. Would like to know more.. So far sounds good. I think it's important that you are confident that child would be safe.. Can hopefully we talk further Thank You

Return to CoParents in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW