Sperm donor in California

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by CABleye » 28 Jul 2020

Hello,

I’m an intelligent, athletic, attractive(but most of all kind) man looking to help successful prospective single mothers, and/or lesbian couples bring a beautiful child into the world.

My eyes are deep blue and I have dimples. I was dirty blond as a child, but I am brown haired now.. I’ve done DNA testing- it’s 80% North/western Euro (Swedish, Dutch, German, English) along with some Iberian and Ashkenazi.

I’m 6’1.5” 220 pounds; with a strong build-broad shoulders and strong calves. I won’t proclaim to be MENSA, but I have always been categorized as “gifted”.

Thank you,
C

by Glenny » 06 Aug 2020

Hi, is this still available? My first time messaging here. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks Glenny

by bre2020 » 07 Aug 2020

hello I'm very interested what is your ethnicity

by MrsNdMrs » 07 Aug 2020

Where in california are you located and would you be willing to sign a donor contract. And looking for AI only. Can you message me. I am new to this page.

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW