Sperm Donor in NZ (Full member)

Our forum is dedicated to all people looking for a sperm donation, or sperm donors themselves, from New Zealand. We invite all our users to exchange their thoughts regarding sperm donation, whether they have been through the process of a sperm donation in New Zealand or not.

by Tho      .      01 Aug 2012

I am a sperm donor located in Auckland, 26 years of age. Message me if you are interested.

I will be able to read your messages as I am a full member. I will get back to you ASAP:)

16 Replies

Tho on 01 Aug 2012

I am a sperm donor located in Auckland, 26 years of age. Message me if you are interested.

I will be able to read your messages as I am a full member. I will get back to you ASAP:)

Firstly i'm wondering if you travel ?

I live in Hawera in the Taranaki region !

Thanks and Kind Regards
    Leilana

Yes i can :)

Yes,i can travel. I have private messaged you my email :)

twwoman on 18 Aug 2012

can you please also message me ***@hotmail.com
    thanks

Cannot read your email from above, but i have sent a private message to you though:)

anna13 on 21 Aug 2013

Hey can you message me? We are looking for a sperm donor :-) *** at hotmail dot co dot nz.

ferguz on 06 Dec 2013

Hi there,
    If your still interested in helping out with donation can you please contact us.
    Cheers :)

acbl199 on 29 Jun 2015

hi there

we are in the south island would you be able to travel

:D

PM me if you need help :)

PM me if you need help :)

Lorkat on 26 Jan 2017

Hi Tho,

We noticed your blogs are from a while ago. Do you still donate? Please feel free to read our brief and let us know if you'd still be interested.

Thanks.

Hi Everyone,

I am still available as a sperm donor in Auckland; PM me and I will help you :)

Sian32 on 20 Oct 2020

Hi Tho, are you still helping out with donations I know it's a very old ad I hope to hear from you soon.

Rosie856 on 27 Nov 2020

Hi Tho, would love to hear from you if you are still open to donating. Thanks!

cass86 on 09 Feb 2021

Hello! I'm interested in some wee swimmers ;) Please could you message me?

Thanks!

Hi

I know this is an old post but i was just wondering if you are still helping people out ? Would love to hear more from you

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in New Zealand

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW