Sperm Donor from Toronto (can travel)

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Sammy18 » 26 Jan 2017

I am 5'8", 200 lb, healthy Asian male from Toronto, University graduate and an independent professional working for a reputed organization. I am based out of Toronto but travel arrangements can be made post discussion. I have STI test results to prove I'm clean. I have no genetic issues in the family, physical or mental, and consider myself to be pretty smart and successful. I am not interested in co-parenting arrangement and am fine with not being involved in the child's life. I am passionate about assisting the community by giving this precious gift to all those needy mothers.Contact me if interested.

by Mamaof2 » 08 Mar 2017

Hi I'm looking for donor dear my name is precious I have two wonderfully kids dear one year old girl and six year old boy I would love to have another child I'm neatly pretty short loll my old man had gong to the hospital and they are making it sound he won't be able to have kids at because they to move one of them and he and I our wanting to have bother kid but him I trying to figure how to go about doing this cuz we have bother have done this and I need more information how to go about doing it dear I would be great mom and she our he would be love dearly .

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW