Sperm donor in Florida.

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Adam80      .      15 Dec 2013

I am available in making a sperm donation in a responsible manner in the south Florida area. About myself, I am an educated white male, blue eyes, dirty blonde hair, 190 lbs, and 6'1." I only ask that the recipient(s) be responsible, and provide a healthy life for the child. I would be open to being in the life of the child on a limited basis if that was important to the recipient. I am very easy going and understanding so please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks. Adam

5 Replies

Adam80 on 15 Dec 2013

I am available in making a sperm donation in a responsible manner in the south Florida area. About myself, I am an educated white male, blue eyes, dirty blonde hair, 190 lbs, and 6'1." I only ask that the recipient(s) be responsible, and provide a healthy life for the child. I would be open to being in the life of the child on a limited basis if that was important to the recipient. I am very easy going and understanding so please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks. Adam

taylads on 31 Dec 2013

Hello adam my gf and I are a lesbian couple located in south Florida we are in need of a seem donor and you seem to be the perfect fit please reply back to me on here or at my ***@gmail.com which ever fits best for you

AMUNOZ on 09 Jan 2014

HELLO ADAM, I AM VERY INTERESTED IN YOUR APERM DONATION. I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR SOMEONE FOR OVER A YEAR AND IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
    ME AND MY FIANCE ARE A SUCCESFULL LESBIAN COUPLE LOOKING TO COMPLETE OUR FAMILY. PLEASE EMAIL ME IF POSSIBLE I APPRECIATE YOUR TIME. ***@GMAIL.COM

Adam80 on 11 Jan 2014

Hi, how are you? Sorry for the delayed response as I was traveling a ton over the Holidays. My personal email address is ***@yahoo.com. I loom forward to hearing from you.

Deni36 on 14 Jan 2014

Good Evening Adam,
    I am single and looking to start a family. I have not found my Mr. Right yet and I am hoping to one day. But I am ready to start my family now. I have worked for the same company for 13 yrs and come from a big Italian family. I nannied my nieces and nephews for the first 5 yrs of their lives. I hope to hear back from you...

ladyA67 on 17 Jan 2014

Hi Adam
    I am interested in your sperm . I would like to know more about you and when you are available

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW