sperm donor/coparent,sacramento,calif

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by tawnya » 02 Feb 2014

Im 42 year old caucasian female,looking to have another child, before time runs out. Im drug free,std free,no drink. Im financially stable,am able to be stay at home mom. I own my own house. I have 16 yr old girl, and 12 yr old boy. I became a widow, in august 2006, in solo car accident. on his way home. He is still financially taking care of me,bless him. Ive always desired to have a third child, but i have not been able to find a suitable man. Most men have either been through bad divorces ,or paying lots of childsupport.. I would be willing to sign release of any financially,liabilities..I deserve to be happy again, I cant think of anything that would make my life more happy, than a new baby to love.My name is tawnya.

by LCWIA » 07 Feb 2014

do you ever come to n.y? I know its far....but going the distance to be happy is always worth it....lets talk soon..

by GENT1 » 17 Feb 2014

What are you looking for? Race age etc

Return to CoParents in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW