Sperm Donor - Can Ship Anywhere

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Kalkaska » 14 Dec 2017

I'm a former sperm bank donor, so have had extensive medical, genetic family history, and psychological testing.

Recently, I donated sperm to a lesbian couple through a clinic, and there are 5 vials remaining at the facility. Happy to release them to someone who needs them, with the expectation that I have no rights or responsibilities to the child.

I'm 6' tall, blond, blue eyes, well educated, and in a long-term relationship.

by Missi3311 » 19 Dec 2017

Hello. My partner and I are interested. We are a lesbian couple and we have yearned for a child.

by KPJP1202 » 20 Dec 2017

My wife and I would be interested. Please feel free to message me!

by melron » 26 Dec 2017

I am interested. Can you please send me a message!

by EileenF » 26 Dec 2017

Please email or message me. I am very interested! Thank you!

by Kiki1130 » 28 Dec 2017

Hello - I am interested! Please send me a message

by SarahNAl » 28 Dec 2017

My wife and I are interested please message us.

by Babyin18 » 28 Dec 2017

Please let me know if the sperm is for ici or iui. Interested in at home sperm to unfreeze and inseminate myself.

by Katlovsu » 29 Dec 2017

Lesbian married couple in Miami and were very interested p

by Lily23 » 29 Dec 2017

Hello I’m interested if they are still available

by Hannah22 » 29 Dec 2017

hello id really like it if you could email me so we could talk about a possible sperm donation, my husband is transgender and is currently enlisted and I'm looking to have the best present for him and he wants a family and so do i. hoping to hear from you

by Kendra28 » 30 Dec 2017

Hello I would be interested in learning more. Please message me or email me at ***@gmail.com

by Susan276 » 30 Dec 2017

I am interested! Not great at messages here though -try***

by Arios9 » 01 Jan 2018

Hello I am married to a woman we've been together over 3 years and together have a beautiful 3 year old daughter we are all very close our daughter really wants a sibling as we want one more baby in our family wed love to talk to you to see if you believe we are right for your donation

by Taylovem » 02 Jan 2018

I'm interested looking for no ties to child I'm a lesbian looking for sperm donor

by tmr2018 » 04 Jan 2018

My fiancée and I are interested. Please email me.

by Lala3t » 04 Jan 2018

Hi, My Husband and I are interested if they are still available!

by babyrita » 09 Jan 2018

I am in Thailand. Where are you?

by Kmal01 » 09 Jan 2018

I am interested in discussing this further. You can send me a message on here.
Thanks!

by Smg12189 » 09 Jan 2018

I would love to have a kid

by Syoung » 12 Jan 2018

Hello, I would definitely be interested. My partner and I have ever decided that we want to start our family and now we are seeking a donor. I'd love to hear from you to see if we could possibly use some of your specimen to begin our family. Feel free to send a message if you have questions.

Thank you.

Sarah

by Smg1218 » 13 Jan 2018

Me and my gf are looking for a sperm donor. We are both college educated. My gf cannot conceive due to cancer she had 5 yrs ago and got surgery.

by Arethad » 13 Jan 2018

Hello me and my wife are interested my you please give me a reply

by Tampa20 » 22 Jan 2018

My wife and I are interested if you still have any viles left.

by NT092214 » 22 Jan 2018

I am interested if you could just message me

Thanks

Next

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW