Sperm Donor - Can Ship Anywhere

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Kalkaska      .      14 Dec 2017

I'm a former sperm bank donor, so have had extensive medical, genetic family history, and psychological testing.

Recently, I donated sperm to a lesbian couple through a clinic, and there are 5 vials remaining at the facility. Happy to release them to someone who needs them, with the expectation that I have no rights or responsibilities to the child.

I'm 6' tall, blond, blue eyes, well educated, and in a long-term relationship.

38 Replies

Kalkaska on 14 Dec 2017

I'm a former sperm bank donor, so have had extensive medical, genetic family history, and psychological testing.

Recently, I donated sperm to a lesbian couple through a clinic, and there are 5 vials remaining at the facility. Happy to release them to someone who needs them, with the expectation that I have no rights or responsibilities to the child.

I'm 6' tall, blond, blue eyes, well educated, and in a long-term relationship.

Missi3311 on 19 Dec 2017

Hello. My partner and I are interested. We are a lesbian couple and we have yearned for a child.

KPJP1202 on 20 Dec 2017

My wife and I would be interested. Please feel free to message me!

melron on 26 Dec 2017

I am interested. Can you please send me a message!

EileenF on 26 Dec 2017

Please email or message me. I am very interested! Thank you!

Kiki1130 on 28 Dec 2017

Hello - I am interested! Please send me a message

SarahNAl on 28 Dec 2017

My wife and I are interested please message us.

Babyin18 on 28 Dec 2017

Please let me know if the sperm is for ici or iui. Interested in at home sperm to unfreeze and inseminate myself.

Katlovsu on 29 Dec 2017

Lesbian married couple in Miami and were very interested p

Lily23 on 29 Dec 2017

Hello I’m interested if they are still available

Hannah22 on 29 Dec 2017

hello id really like it if you could email me so we could talk about a possible sperm donation, my husband is transgender and is currently enlisted and I'm looking to have the best present for him and he wants a family and so do i. hoping to hear from you

Kendra28 on 30 Dec 2017

Hello I would be interested in learning more. Please message me or email me at ***@gmail.com

Susan276 on 30 Dec 2017

I am interested! Not great at messages here though -try***

Arios9 on 01 Jan 2018

Hello I am married to a woman we've been together over 3 years and together have a beautiful 3 year old daughter we are all very close our daughter really wants a sibling as we want one more baby in our family wed love to talk to you to see if you believe we are right for your donation

Taylovem on 02 Jan 2018

I'm interested looking for no ties to child I'm a lesbian looking for sperm donor

tmr2018 on 04 Jan 2018

My fiancée and I are interested. Please email me.

Lala3t on 04 Jan 2018

Hi, My Husband and I are interested if they are still available!

babyrita on 09 Jan 2018

I am in Thailand. Where are you?

Kmal01 on 09 Jan 2018

I am interested in discussing this further. You can send me a message on here.
    Thanks!

Smg12189 on 09 Jan 2018

I would love to have a kid

Syoung on 12 Jan 2018

Hello, I would definitely be interested. My partner and I have ever decided that we want to start our family and now we are seeking a donor. I'd love to hear from you to see if we could possibly use some of your specimen to begin our family. Feel free to send a message if you have questions.

Thank you.

Sarah

Smg1218 on 13 Jan 2018

Me and my gf are looking for a sperm donor. We are both college educated. My gf cannot conceive due to cancer she had 5 yrs ago and got surgery.

Arethad on 13 Jan 2018

Hello me and my wife are interested my you please give me a reply

Tampa20 on 22 Jan 2018

My wife and I are interested if you still have any viles left.

NT092214 on 22 Jan 2018

I am interested if you could just message me

Thanks

Next

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW