Sperm Donor - Can Ship Anywhere

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by JessL      .      25 Jan 2018

Hello,

I am very interested. Please message me

Thanks!

38 Replies

Hello,

I am very interested. Please message me

Thanks!

sentient on 28 Jan 2018

Hi, my wife and I are seeking a donor. We are a married couple, financially secure and able to provide stable, loving home. Although we don't seek any co-parenting arrangement, we would like our children (would like 2) to be able to contact donor after they turn 18 if they should want to.
    Please message us if you're interested in swapping more details.

Dbarnett on 10 Feb 2018

Please message me im interested

Jennelle on 15 Feb 2018

I'm interested

Jennelle on 16 Feb 2018

I'm interested, but better to get in touch by phone ***...I'm hardly on here

lexiee20 on 20 Feb 2018

I'm interested feel free to msg me!

Tricia77 on 08 Mar 2018

Very interested and excited about your ad. Can you please email me ***@aol.com thank you look forward to hearing from you.

ShelbyF1 on 13 Mar 2018

Interested... Me and my wife are looking to start our family please email me ***@gmail.com

yasmin24 on 17 Mar 2018

Hello, my partner and I are interested. I would love for you to message me so we can talk. Thank you for your time!

Hi, I'm looking to become a first time mother and am wondering if this is still available?

TayLen on 20 Mar 2018

Hi my name is Taylor. And I was hoping Wednesday we can maybe video chat with me and my GF to see if its a fit I want this to be our baby.(:

Jwilliam on 21 Mar 2018

Please contact me

Lexijos9 on 21 Mar 2018

Hello, my wife and I would be very interested in this if it is not already gone thank you for being so kind have a wonderful day.

Previous

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW