Sperm Donor Available NYC/NJ

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Ck10303      .      08 Nov 2018

Mature, White male 6’, brown hair and green eyes. German/Irish &Italian decent. Disease and drug free. No history of mental illness, cancer or any other debilitating issues in my blood lines. Contact me if interested.

45 Replies

Ck10303 on 08 Nov 2018

Mature, White male 6’, brown hair and green eyes. German/Irish &Italian decent. Disease and drug free. No history of mental illness, cancer or any other debilitating issues in my blood lines. Contact me if interested.

damian47 on 15 Nov 2018

Hello, I wanted to discuss with you about donating sperm so me and my wife could have a child. We have been married for almost a year(11/28) and would like to have a child but I am unable to produce fertile sperm. So we are looking for someone who would donate sperm and who is willing to remain anonymous . I am half black,white ,Italian ,Jewish and Irish . And my wife is Belizean . Would you be interested in donating sperm to us ?

Ck10303 on 03 Dec 2018

Sorry was away for the holidays. If you are still looking please reply back. Thanks!

Danni12 on 10 Dec 2018

Hi how soon can you donate

Ck10303 on 10 Dec 2018

As soon as you need it. Get in touch. :)

Renarene on 14 Dec 2018

Hi my girlfriend and I are searching for just a sperm donor no coparenting. I'm not sure how this site works or the pricing but can you get back to me for the immediate purchase of the sperm that would be great thank you.

Ck10303 on 21 Dec 2018

Sperm still available.

Missmika on 23 Dec 2018

Hello
    Single black female already a mom to one and looking for a sperm donor or a co parent. You can remain anonymous if you like. Willl you be willing to do this around June ?

Pyro on 25 Dec 2018

looking for donor only. NJ area.

lorina on 26 Dec 2018

Hello, I need sperm shipped to me urgently or I will meet at travel expenses to South Carolina .Please get back to me. I would love full custody of the kid .

Ck10303 on 04 Jan 2019

Thanks for the replies. Get in touch with me if you are in ther NYC area and need sperm. Sperm count is very high. Thanks

Ck10303 on 23 Jan 2019

Still Available...

Danni12 on 11 Feb 2019

What's your e-mail? And are you still available

Ck10303 on 12 Feb 2019

Forum does not allow contact info on here but still available. Would have to contact me through the site. :/

Ck10303 on 13 Aug 2019

Looking again :)

Sparks93 on 10 Oct 2019

I am interesting in talking more about donation. If you are still willing I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,
    Charity

Ck10303 on 11 Oct 2019

Sure Charity.... hit me up :)

NieNie30 on 15 Oct 2019

Can you donate now?????

Ck10303 on 16 Oct 2019

Yes I can donate now NieNie :)

Ck10303 on 04 Nov 2019

Bump :)

Als88 on 09 Nov 2019

I am very interested in finding a donor. Please contact me so we can work out details. New to the site so I’m not sure how to message yet. If you could help with that too that would be perfect.

Ck10303 on 10 Nov 2019

Oh all you need to do is look up the user name on the site. :)

Tati95 on 21 Nov 2019

Hello I am looking for a sperm donor only no coparent me and my wife are trying to have a child but I am not fertile so I would love your help bringing in a bundle of joy into this world
    I live in New York , USA if you could help please message me back THANK YOU

Ck10303 on 26 Nov 2019

Sure Tati....send me a message through the site. I am in Staten Island.

arabel on 28 Nov 2019

im in New Jersey, would love to chat

Next

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW