Sperm Donor Available NYC/NJ

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Ck10303 » 08 Nov 2018

Mature, White male 6’, brown hair and green eyes. German/Irish &Italian decent. Disease and drug free. No history of mental illness, cancer or any other debilitating issues in my blood lines. Contact me if interested.

by damian47 » 15 Nov 2018

Hello, I wanted to discuss with you about donating sperm so me and my wife could have a child. We have been married for almost a year(11/28) and would like to have a child but I am unable to produce fertile sperm. So we are looking for someone who would donate sperm and who is willing to remain anonymous . I am half black,white ,Italian ,Jewish and Irish . And my wife is Belizean . Would you be interested in donating sperm to us ?

by Ck10303 » 03 Dec 2018

Sorry was away for the holidays. If you are still looking please reply back. Thanks!

by Danni12 » 10 Dec 2018

Hi how soon can you donate

by Ck10303 » 10 Dec 2018

As soon as you need it. Get in touch. :)

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW