Sperm Donor available in northern NSW (near Byron Bay).

When you want a baby, sometimes there are no other options than going the "sperm donors way". By law, sperm donors in Australia must provide identifying information. So intended parents who want a baby through donor conception can look for sperm donors in a sperm bank.

by behweemoth » 08 Sep 2009

I would like to make myself available as a sperm donor. I live in northern NSW (near Byron Bay).

I am:

- Born in Australia
- Caucasian (of Irish and Italian descent)
- tall (6'3")
- attractive
- brown hair
- brown eyes
- Intelligent (university educated, I run my own business)
- fit and healthy (active and accomplished sportsman, never get sick, no allergies, etc)
- free from STDs my whole life (last tested Jan 2009)
- heterosexual
- easy-going, open-minded
- not currently in a committed relationship

I am willing to do this just about any way you want it. I do not require contact with the child, although I am happy to have occasional contact if you would like me to. My only requirement is that you tell me if a child is born from my sperm, and tell me what gender it is. It would also be nice if you occasionally send me a photo. Finally, if you ever tell the child that it is a product of donor sperm, and that child reaches the age of 18 and wants to know who I am, it would be great if you could tell them how to get in contact with me.

My name is Mark.

by lillyna5 » 30 Sep 2009

hi mark i was just reading your column im interested if your still willing too i live in brisbane queensland im 28 im single. im new at this so i dont know what else to write but could you please reply back

by charmed1 » 26 Jan 2010

hi i am looking for a sperm donner and i read your form i live in coffs harbour i dont know really how to write this do you come to me or i to you or is the sperm sent by some one can you let my know thanks :D

by leah3 » 18 Mar 2010

hi there we are a 32yr old same sex couple living in adelaide that are looking to become first time parents. we are willing to travel. please conatct us.
cheers
Leah

by Park97 » 26 Nov 2010

Hi, I'm a 37 years' old single woman willing to be a single mother in West Sydney. Just wondering whether you are still interested in donating sperm? It's great that you'd like to keep a contact with the kid as I'm looking for someone who would help me to answer the future question from the kid "who's my father? where is he?"

by Naomi92 » 28 Dec 2010

Hi,

Im 18years old and live in brisbane. Could you please contact me if you are still interested? and i have only just joined so im not to sure how to go about it all? :) Naomi

by tina » 14 May 2011

lillyna5 wrote:hi mark i was just reading your column im interested if your still willing too i live in brisbane queensland im 28 im single. im new at this so i dont know what else to write but could you please reply back

Hi , my name is Tina 37 year old . i am looking for sperm donor . i would like to know who can help me and how can i contact you ?
i am looking forward
thank you very much

by jess11 » 21 Aug 2011

hi mark was just wondering if you are still donating and would like to chat some more your criteria meets what im looking for im 30yr old single mother of one prepared to give you full details if your interested feel im in brisbane feel free to ask or contact info thanks

by teddles » 27 Aug 2011

hi there Mark,we are a stable lesbian couple willing to travel down too you we are from brisbane and if you are still willing to help,we have a 10 yr old child who thrives through school and is always asking when is she going to get a brother or sister,and we would certainly like to expand our family if you are will to know more please get in contact with us,thanking you Katrina n Brenda :)

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Australia

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW