Sperm Donor Available in melbourne victoria

When you want a baby, sometimes there are no other options than going the "sperm donors way". By law, sperm donors in Australia must provide identifying information. So intended parents who want a baby through donor conception can look for sperm donors in a sperm bank.

by gurupa » 18 May 2011

hi.I am male 30yrs old and willing to donate my sperm.for private discussion.pls email me on *********
I am very healthy and have more thick sperm that like to donate to someone who wants a baby.

by lescoupl » 19 May 2011

ur email address didnt show up...it showed up as stars ! just letting u know !

by Lexus31 » 19 Jun 2011

If you could help my partner and I, we would love to hear from you. Email: *********** . Please help us..

by leejo » 28 Jun 2011

gurupa wrote:hi.I am male 30yrs old and willing to donate my sperm.for private discussion.pls email me on *********
I am very healthy and have more thick sperm that like to donate to someone who wants a baby.

Hi! I am a women that requires a sperm donor, I am hoping you are able to assist me. I need to know more about you and have you had a health check, and have you done this before or is your first time....

by piper » 03 Jul 2011

Plz message me :)

by jennysta » 13 Jul 2011

hi im a single mum , looking to have a child . im located in melbourne victoria. im 39 years of age . if u can help me please respond to me. many thanks jenny

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Australia

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW