Sperm Donor Available in Toronto

Have you ever been a free sperm donor or a coparent in Canada? Many men and women looking for a free sperm donor on CoParents.com, are eager to hear what you have to say about your own experience.

by toguy      .      16 Jan 2017

I am a healthy male in Toronto who is offering my sperm to a loving couple or woman to fulfil their dreams of being a mother. I am not interested in a co-parenting arrangement and am fine with not being involved in the child's life.

I am university educated and work in information technology. I am extroverted by nature and am passionate about assisting the community.

I am a 6'3, Caucasian male who is healthy physically. Preferred method of donation is AI but is open to discussion. I have an open schedule so I am free to provide donations when needed to help you achieve your dreams.

I am open to talking to all interested women and couples to see if I could be a good fit for a donor for your future family.

0 Replies

toguy on 16 Jan 2017

I am a healthy male in Toronto who is offering my sperm to a loving couple or woman to fulfil their dreams of being a mother. I am not interested in a co-parenting arrangement and am fine with not being involved in the child's life.

I am university educated and work in information technology. I am extroverted by nature and am passionate about assisting the community.

I am a 6'3, Caucasian male who is healthy physically. Preferred method of donation is AI but is open to discussion. I have an open schedule so I am free to provide donations when needed to help you achieve your dreams.

I am open to talking to all interested women and couples to see if I could be a good fit for a donor for your future family.

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Canada

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW