Sperm donor available in Seattle

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by TomS » 04 May 2017

I am a sperm donor looking to help people have a baby. I am 6'4, white, in perfect health, attractive, with green eyes and brown hair. I am available for AI/PI/NI - my goal is to spread my genes and help people achieve their dreams of having a child. I have helped three parties become pregnant, so my sperm definitely work! I am not looking to be a part of the child's life... once you are pregnant, we go our separate ways. Let me know if you are interested!

by uhhs » 05 May 2017

hi.

by CJanBN » 15 May 2017

Interested please message me.

by TomS » 18 May 2017

I sent you a message, Becca/BBoo!

by TomS » 18 May 2017

BBoo/Becca I got your winks and things. I sent you a message. Hoping to hear from you soon! I'll have membership until June 9 so I can read things until then.

by BBoo » 21 May 2017

Tom iv tried to reply here a bunch and its not posting for me :( and now I can't find you on here..

by BBoo » 22 May 2017

TomS I'm hoping you come back on to check your post and see I am trying to contact you.. I don't know what happen to my first post an didn't realize I could PM you just not read yours..

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW