Sperm Donor Available contact with any child conceived

Our forum is dedicated to all people looking for a sperm donation, or sperm donors themselves, from New Zealand. We invite all our users to exchange their thoughts regarding sperm donation, whether they have been through the process of a sperm donation in New Zealand or not.

by Peter76 » 28 Apr 2018

Hello, to you all

I am wanting to test the waters, so to speak, to see if there's any interest from you ladies wanting to have a sperm donation from a great guy. I am still very healthy, fit and agile, so don't let age bother you.

Ideally, I would love to have some contact with any child conceived, but I am prepared to discuss this further with you.

Interested? - then post a reply.

Thank you

by Lisa09 » 08 May 2018

Hi
I would be keen to
Learn more about you

by Peter76 » 14 May 2018

Hello Lisa09

Thank you for your message. I have tried to search your profile to see what I could learn about you, but the search came back with 'no results'. Are you still a member of CoParents.com?

Peter

by bex4126 » 28 Jun 2018

Hi there. I would be keen to talk. Whereabouts in NZ are you based?

by Peter76 » 04 Jul 2018

Hi bex4126

I live in Pukekohe, but I can/will travel for the right woman

by Latina91 » 06 Jul 2018

Hello, if you are still interested I would love to speak with you. My wife and I are looking for a sperm donor/

by Peter76 » 20 Mar 2019

I thought that there would be a bit more interest in this, to be honest.

Anyone interested at all?

Peter

by Riri1235 » 11 Apr 2019

Hi are you still able to help? Would love to know more thank you :)

by Klair198 » 12 Apr 2019

Hello, my wife and I read your profile and wanted to know if you’d be willing to donate in a cup, instead of natural insemination? If so please contact us. We’re extremely interested. We look forward to hearing from you.

by Laila66 » 28 Jun 2019

Hi,

I only just registered so not sure if you can see my profile, I can't seem to see yours.

I am single, 37, live in Wellington.

How old are you?

:)

by Chichi88 » 01 Jul 2019

Hi Peter

Am new to this so I couldn't work out how to view your profile. Are you still looking? Would love to discuss this with you.

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in New Zealand

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW