I'm a sperm donor (Arizona - Phoenix area)

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by thechan      .      05 Dec 2013

My name is Chan. I'm 20 years old and will turn 21 in February. I would really like to help someone bring a precious life into this world. I'm single and have no children at the moment. Currently I'm attending school to achieve a double major degree in both electrical and software engineering. I have blonde hair and hazel eyes, no diseases (stds HIV aids) or (heart disease etc) anything like that, I am white with German and Irish background, 5' 11" tall, and 160lbs with a somewhat athletic build. My personality is priceless and I've always been a bit of a smart ass so you know my sense of humor is as genuine as I am. I love to play the guitar and have been playing for 15 strong years. Some may describe me as a "jack of all trades" because I've been taking stuff apart and or fixing it since as long as I can remember.

So far I've told you a lot of what I am, now to what I am not: a druggy, alcoholic, felon, or anything of that nature so rest assured that I would be a great match for anyone that is trying for NI. Thanks ;) and hope to hear from anyone that would love the help

1 post Replies

My name is Chan. I'm 20 years old and will turn 21 in February. I would really like to help someone bring a precious life into this world. I'm single and have no children at the moment. Currently I'm attending school to achieve a double major degree in both electrical and software engineering. I have blonde hair and hazel eyes, no diseases (stds HIV aids) or (heart disease etc) anything like that, I am white with German and Irish background, 5' 11" tall, and 160lbs with a somewhat athletic build. My personality is priceless and I've always been a bit of a smart ass so you know my sense of humor is as genuine as I am. I love to play the guitar and have been playing for 15 strong years. Some may describe me as a "jack of all trades" because I've been taking stuff apart and or fixing it since as long as I can remember.

So far I've told you a lot of what I am, now to what I am not: a druggy, alcoholic, felon, or anything of that nature so rest assured that I would be a great match for anyone that is trying for NI. Thanks ;) and hope to hear from anyone that would love the help

Hello are you still looking to donate?

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW