Sperm Donor 30yrs In Nyc :)

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by NYCMusic » 31 May 2018

Hey! I love the idea of helping people start families. I’m looking for cool, easy going people to help them create what they are looking for.

I’m a very happy guy.

I’m in NYC. I’m willing to travel to some degree. Can provide references for good character. I’m clean also. Recently tested.

Please feel free to take a look at my profile, I know looks are a thing :)

I look forward to hearing from you! I love questions so feel free to write me.

by Lababy04 » 01 Jun 2018

I want to have a child but my husband can't have a child do to his testosterone being so very low so he lose his sperm count. I am a get mother I have 3 kids my oldest is 17 my middle child is 15 and my last is 13years. I have a very good paying job. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to call me at anytime. My children are very well-mannered they have a very good education also do I and my husband we have a beautiful for family house.

by BuffaloK » 05 Jun 2018

Hi!

I'm 37 years old and have been a single foster mom for about 3 years. I absolutely love children and think its time to start a small family of my own. I have a great career that I love and make a decent wage. I promise that any child that you help bring into this world will be surrounded by love and absolutely cherished. Please email if interested.

Thanks!

by Paarmin1 » 06 Jun 2018

Hey NYCmusic, are you still available?

Email me if so

by CnB89 » 25 Jun 2018

Hi NYCMusic.... My wife and I are new to this but are interested in talking to you more about specifics. We are both nurses and live in PA. How do we make further contact?

by ennodim » 27 Jun 2018

Hello,

I’m a 30 year old highly educated female .. message me or sent a wink. I need a donor by July 5th .. ***@gmail.com

by lovesgod » 06 Jul 2018

i'm a 40 year old female living in lehigh valley i would love to have a family of my on and i am will to do ici for at home insemination thank u

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW