Sperm Donor 30yrs In Nyc :)

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by NYCMusic      .      31 May 2018

Hey! I love the idea of helping people start families. I’m looking for cool, easy going people to help them create what they are looking for.

I’m a very happy guy.

I’m in NYC. I’m willing to travel to some degree. Can provide references for good character. I’m clean also. Recently tested.

Please feel free to take a look at my profile, I know looks are a thing :)

I look forward to hearing from you! I love questions so feel free to write me.

6 Replies

NYCMusic on 31 May 2018

Hey! I love the idea of helping people start families. I’m looking for cool, easy going people to help them create what they are looking for.

I’m a very happy guy.

I’m in NYC. I’m willing to travel to some degree. Can provide references for good character. I’m clean also. Recently tested.

Please feel free to take a look at my profile, I know looks are a thing :)

I look forward to hearing from you! I love questions so feel free to write me.

Lababy04 on 01 Jun 2018

I want to have a child but my husband can't have a child do to his testosterone being so very low so he lose his sperm count. I am a get mother I have 3 kids my oldest is 17 my middle child is 15 and my last is 13years. I have a very good paying job. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to call me at anytime. My children are very well-mannered they have a very good education also do I and my husband we have a beautiful for family house.

BuffaloK on 05 Jun 2018

Hi!

I'm 37 years old and have been a single foster mom for about 3 years. I absolutely love children and think its time to start a small family of my own. I have a great career that I love and make a decent wage. I promise that any child that you help bring into this world will be surrounded by love and absolutely cherished. Please email if interested.

Thanks!

Paarmin1 on 06 Jun 2018

Hey NYCmusic, are you still available?

Email me if so

CnB89 on 25 Jun 2018

Hi NYCMusic.... My wife and I are new to this but are interested in talking to you more about specifics. We are both nurses and live in PA. How do we make further contact?

ennodim on 27 Jun 2018

Hello,

I’m a 30 year old highly educated female .. message me or sent a wink. I need a donor by July 5th .. ***@gmail.com

lovesgod on 06 Jul 2018

i'm a 40 year old female living in lehigh valley i would love to have a family of my on and i am will to do ici for at home insemination thank u

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW