Soon 19F - Grand Rapids Michigan - seeking long-term

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by exxxen      .      23 Nov 2020

Hello, my name is E. I'm seeking a long term coparent arrangement. I am currently trying to get on my feet as I was kicked out of my family. I am looking to get to know someone to potentially start trying for a child next year.

Some things about me:

- blonde hair, blue eyes, 100% european according to 23and me.
    - I have wanted to start a family forever and I'm extremely serious.
    - I can cook, clean, organize and have some gardening capabilities.
    - I will be financially sufficient but looking to be more of a homemaker
    - I plan to stay in Michigan, probably forever.
    - I don't have my driver's license yet due to covid but I'm working on that.
    - currently living with my friend's grand parents but I'm doing house cleaning jobs and babysitting to hopefully get a trailer in a couple of months, but it would be great if there could be a living arrangement, if anyone is interested. I would cook, clean and do any kind of things that needed to be done.
    - only been with 2 people, no diseases, or infections.
    - I don't care what your race or ethnicity is or age. I just care if you're a decent person.
    -

8 Replies

Hello, my name is E. I'm seeking a long term coparent arrangement. I am currently trying to get on my feet as I was kicked out of my family. I am looking to get to know someone to potentially start trying for a child next year.

Some things about me:

- blonde hair, blue eyes, 100% european according to 23and me.
    - I have wanted to start a family forever and I'm extremely serious.
    - I can cook, clean, organize and have some gardening capabilities.
    - I will be financially sufficient but looking to be more of a homemaker
    - I plan to stay in Michigan, probably forever.
    - I don't have my driver's license yet due to covid but I'm working on that.
    - currently living with my friend's grand parents but I'm doing house cleaning jobs and babysitting to hopefully get a trailer in a couple of months, but it would be great if there could be a living arrangement, if anyone is interested. I would cook, clean and do any kind of things that needed to be done.
    - only been with 2 people, no diseases, or infections.
    - I don't care what your race or ethnicity is or age. I just care if you're a decent person.
    -

Howdy E! I'm DJ, currently looking for co-parenting myself. I'm a 24 y/o European dude as well. I'm interested in discussing this further!

Hello, I have a profile, check me out. No pressure. Lots to consider.

Curious if you are still looking for a donor. I am in the Grand Rapids area frequently.

Curious if you are still looking for a donor. I am in the Grand Rapids area frequently.

I am interested

You definitely have your goals in mind and are much more mature than most 19-year-olds. Let’s hope the new year brings you that which you seek..

I will like to help you achieve your personal goals and more.check out my profile.

Hi sweet, can I get to know you more and see what the future holds for us. Chat me up. Thank you.

Return to CoParents in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW