Single woman wanting a child Minnesota

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Chelley » 08 Jan 2020

I am looking for a man to donate sperm for me to have a child.I have a job and currently living in an apartment. I love children and want one of my own. I am 23 and understand the risks and struggles that may come single parenting till I find someone to love.

by Doorini » 12 Jan 2020

Love to help. I'm in Iowa. I can host while you are ovulating. I'm hoping to hear back from you.

by Nova69 » 12 Jan 2020

Just recently joined this site. Not many people from Minnesota on here to choose from is there? I believe I sent you a message but not sure if you got it or not as I have not received a reply. Being new to this site I have not paid for membership yet so not sure if I have to to receive messages or send messages. I guess the only thing I can do is message you here and hope you respond on this forum. Not sure if you’re a paid member or not either. So don’t know if you can send or receive messages. Hope to hear from you soon.

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW