Single man in NC seeking to be coparent with woman.

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by Want2hel » 18 Mar 2017

Hello all. I will give a little about myself.

I have helped friends that were wanting children, but for whatever reason were not able to have them. Either single, gay, or an infertile partner. When they needed help, they ask me.

However, I have turned some of them down. The reason for this is because I was not confident in the future health and well being of the child. That is the most important thing to me. Which is why I will only donate to those I get to talk with first, and get to know. If I personally feel that the child will not get the safe home it should, I will refuse to donate.

I am not on this site to have sex. In fact, I have only ever donated without intercourse. If that is a problem for you, then please don't respond. I am disease and drug free. I like eating healthy, exercising, and taking care of myself. If you cannot take care of yourself, then in my opinion, you cannot take care of a child.

I would like to be a part of the child's life, even if only a small part. However, if you would rather I not be, I will respect that. All I ask is that I be updated on how the child is doing. Which leads me to my other point...

With my profession, I am in the education field. I have been a teacher, and am now a tutor. I take education very seriously. Before I give any donation, the ones asking will need to promise that they will make sure the child has a proper education. Whether it is home schooling, private school, or public school. If I feel the child will not be properly educated, I will refuse.

If you are in/near NC, and are interested, then let me know. I can travel some, so if you live too far away from me, you may need to meet me part way. Hope to hear from you soon.

Return to CoParents in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW