Single Male looking to become a dad!

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by James85      .      08 Jan 2017

I'm 31 years old. I live in NYC. I have worked as a teacher for 7 years and LOVE children. I have 23 neices and nephews (come from a big family) I am at a point in my life where I would love to become a father. I'd be a great dad! I'm looking for a woman who would like to help me become a father. I am recently out of a 6 year relationship (she didn't want kids). I'm ready to become a dad, I'm an african american male, 6'2 190lbs. I work and can financially support my child. Please contact me if interested.

2 Replies

James85 on 08 Jan 2017

I'm 31 years old. I live in NYC. I have worked as a teacher for 7 years and LOVE children. I have 23 neices and nephews (come from a big family) I am at a point in my life where I would love to become a father. I'd be a great dad! I'm looking for a woman who would like to help me become a father. I am recently out of a 6 year relationship (she didn't want kids). I'm ready to become a dad, I'm an african american male, 6'2 190lbs. I work and can financially support my child. Please contact me if interested.

Hey I'm willing too help if you can help me but the only thing I live in New Orleans!

Hi,
    I'm looking for a co-parent situation. I am in Maryland, I am in the IT field, 33 years old and I would lobe to have a child.

Return to CoParents in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW