Single Male Look for Co-parenting/Donate Sperm

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by JackSt      .      03 Nov 2019

Hello

I am a single white male (of Persian Descent), 5' 11'', 50 y.o., very well-educated (PhD) engineer, medium built (185 lbs), relatively wealthy, exercise regularly, agnostic, and with average looks. My past relationships did not lead to having children (partially due to my not agreeing to marry ex-girlfriends, etc.)

At this stage, I would like to have my own kid. I am hoping to find a well-educated woman in the East Coast of the US to co-parent. If I do not succeed in co-parenting, I will be considering donating sperm.

Please email me if interested.

Best wishes

0 Replies

Hello

I am a single white male (of Persian Descent), 5' 11'', 50 y.o., very well-educated (PhD) engineer, medium built (185 lbs), relatively wealthy, exercise regularly, agnostic, and with average looks. My past relationships did not lead to having children (partially due to my not agreeing to marry ex-girlfriends, etc.)

At this stage, I would like to have my own kid. I am hoping to find a well-educated woman in the East Coast of the US to co-parent. If I do not succeed in co-parenting, I will be considering donating sperm.

Please email me if interested.

Best wishes

Return to CoParents in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW