Single male in Singapore for co-parenting

Looking for a free sperm donor in India, Singapore, Honk-Kong or any other Asian country? If you are unsure of how to make a sperm donation, use this board - it is yours! Making a sperm donation or finding a free sperm donor is never easy and will depend on local regulation regarding free sperm donor conception in your country.

by new2015      .      22 Jul 2018

I am a 33 year old Chinese male in Singapore who would be interested to get to know a like-minded prospective female co-parent who is genuine and sincere. I am well educated and financially independent and would very much like my child (or children) to have a loving mother than to embark on this journey by myself. Hope we can find each other soon.

4 Replies

I am a 33 year old Chinese male in Singapore who would be interested to get to know a like-minded prospective female co-parent who is genuine and sincere. I am well educated and financially independent and would very much like my child (or children) to have a loving mother than to embark on this journey by myself. Hope we can find each other soon.

Hello. I would like to know more about you. Is this still available? Please contact me at: ***@yahoo.com.

I am still available and would be keen to build a family with a nice lady. We could be best friends.

The forum blocks out email addresses so I think you need to be a subscriber in order for us to communicate.....

Hi all - I am still looking for a wonderful co-parent in Singapore. Please do drop me a reply or message if this is of any interest to you.

Hello all

Just giving my post a bump. Would be very interested to speak with ladies in Singapore who are considering co-parenting - I am sure we can build an amazing family together.

Cheers

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Asia

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW