Single lesbian looking for woman co-parent

Have you ever been a free sperm donor or a coparent in Canada? Many men and women looking for a free sperm donor on CoParents.com, are eager to hear what you have to say about your own experience.

by Snugz28      .      05 Nov 2019

Hi there!

I'm a lesbian looking for a woman co-parent. You could be another lesbian or a heterosexual woman, doesn't bother me. I have a beautiful, intelligent sperm donor who's helped multiple lesbian families. However, I don't seem to have any luck with relationships. You or I could carry. I'm also interested in adoption or fostering later down the road, perhaps. Let me know! :)

3 Replies

Hi there!

I'm a lesbian looking for a woman co-parent. You could be another lesbian or a heterosexual woman, doesn't bother me. I have a beautiful, intelligent sperm donor who's helped multiple lesbian families. However, I don't seem to have any luck with relationships. You or I could carry. I'm also interested in adoption or fostering later down the road, perhaps. Let me know! :)

Wow! Your post is powerful. I feel your frustration; I, too, would like to adopt a child as well as have my own.
    What province do you currently reside? Do you see your location as a permanent dwelling, or are you open to the possibility of moving closer together if you found the right co-parenting partner?
    I currently reside in northern Albert and am committed to being here for at least two years, potentially three. I would like to return to BC as I have been experiencing a strong emotional pull to be geographically close to my mother while she still has decent health (71). I am definitely open to the speaking with you further if you'd like to message me. Cheers.

i'm not sure I could be classified as lesbian, but I like the spirit of your post and would be interested :) I have roots in both Ontario and Quebec with family in Toronto (and I love Toronto!)

Hi,
    I live in Victoria and have been looking for a sperm donor to start my family. I've always known I wanted to be pregnant. I'm currently single and thought I'd go about starting my family on my own. But reading your post made me rethink how a family is made and grown.

I like your post.

What area are you located in? Would you consider meeting for a tea or walk — just chat?

Cheers,

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Canada

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW