Single female wants to coparent

Looking for a free sperm donor in India, Singapore, Honk-Kong or any other Asian country? If you are unsure of how to make a sperm donation, use this board - it is yours! Making a sperm donation or finding a free sperm donor is never easy and will depend on local regulation regarding free sperm donor conception in your country.

by Esmee      .      30 Mar 2017

Hi there :) I am single, have no children, looking to have a child or 2 with someone (the same person) and co-parent the child/children. I am in Southeast Asia. I would like to start as soon as possible :)

6 Replies

Esmee on 30 Mar 2017

Hi there :) I am single, have no children, looking to have a child or 2 with someone (the same person) and co-parent the child/children. I am in Southeast Asia. I would like to start as soon as possible :)

NoelLove on 31 Mar 2017

Hey i am looking for asian woman to have some children with. Are you looking to do this now?

endowed on 10 Jun 2017

Hi, Please give me a reply if you are serious. I do always travel to Asia for business. Thanks

Jn1012 on 19 Jul 2017

Hello there. Are you still looking to have a child? I live in SEA and would like to have a child or 2 with someone.

khomenx on 28 Apr 2018

Hi, I'd like to help...I am a sperm donor available and located in Indonesia, aged 40, healthy, casual type, 170 cm tall, black brown eyes, black brown hair, I'm mixed Indonesian, Arabian, Chinesse. I'm new in Sperm donor here. If you are interested, please pm. Thank you:-)

khomenx on 29 Apr 2018

I'm from Indonesia, if you need sperm donor, don't hesitate to PM me
    Thank you

SinarAwa on 22 May 2018

I am from Malaysia. If you intrested can reply me

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Asia

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW