Single female looking for co-parenting in the Ga, USA

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by Athoma21 » 15 Jul 2011

I am 22 years old in georgia looking to start a family with a responsible gentlemen. I am also open to helping to someone else have a child of their own. I am multiracial and therefore race is not an issue. Before I upgrade my membership I want to make sure there is someone in my area is interested in the same.

Let's start a family!!! :)

by Ali45 » 24 Jul 2011

Hi there I am Muslim,a healthy young educated 30 yrs man from Ireland,father of 3 beautiful kids including twins I never use to have any kind of medical condition I hate alcohol or drugs and never smoke in my life I only want to give my sperm because I am jobless at the moment and my family is in serious financially crises that's why if anybody consider me for having baby I am ready to help with full confidential. Please contact me if anybody needs me.

by wfmii » 06 Aug 2011

I would be willing to help you. Let me know what you have in mind.

Return to CoParents in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW