Single Female in search of gay man/couple to co-parent!

There are very different types of people looking to find a co-parent match in this forum, some looking for high commitment and others looking for partial commitment. You will find homosexual & lesbians co-parenting prospects in the forum.

by Kristle » 27 May 2020

Hello! I am not sure if anyone has had success on this website but I am actively seeking a gay man or gay couple to help bring in a beautiful child to this world! I live in Baltimore, MD but willing to co-parent with anyone in the DMV area. If interested, send a message or reply to this post and let's see if our views match! I would prefer to have an interracial child but that doesn't mean I would not consider other options depending on your family values, education level, etc. I am more interested in a successful and intelligent man over his ethnicity.

I think this is forum is a beautiful way to make connections with others who want to have a child! Looking forward to chatting!

by QueerFam » 09 Jun 2020

Hey Kristle, we're a gay couple in Baltimore who are *very tentatively* thinking about the option of having children and we also would like to have interracial children. What is your ethnicity? I'm mostly Irish/Italian and he's mestizo Mexican.

by Mountnyc » 09 Jun 2020

Good afternoon,

I am interested in coparenting with you. I live in NYC and I am a teacher. I have taught grade PreK-5 for the last 12 years.

by Jrich298 » 09 Jun 2020

Hi kristal im a African American attractive male willing to travel for the right situation if you would like to talk let me know

by rajiyert » 10 Jun 2020

Hello,

I live in Mclean and highly intelligent, educated and well read. Please get in touch with me if interested. BTW I'm East Indian.

Best Regards,
Raj

by Zaebae0 » 12 Jun 2020

Hi, I am very interested in your proposal. If the opportunity is still available I’d like to discuss it further.

by Jav1510 » 15 Jun 2020

I can hell you. I’m a gay single man, Hispanic, but in MN

by veneyork » 25 Jun 2020

Hi good afternoon I am interesting!! Can we talk ?

by Pandolfo » 29 Jun 2020

Hi Kristie,

I'm a mature, attractive doc in NYC, interested in donating/co-parenting. Good income, propertied, well-insured. Basically Irish. Multi-talented.

Please see profile, message, if interested.

Pandolfo

Return to Lesbian and Gay Parenting in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW