Single female from BC, looking for a black sperm donor

Have you ever been a free sperm donor or a coparent in Canada? Many men and women looking for a free sperm donor on CoParents.com, are eager to hear what you have to say about your own experience.

by Pnufie      .      02 Aug 2017

Hello, I am a 47 year old single female looking for a black sperm donor to help conceive a bi-racial child through IVF. Unfortunately, I am not able to conceive myself so my only option is with egg and sperm donation via IVF. If you are interested in helping me acheive my dream of becoming a mother, please respond to this posting or message me directly. Many thanks =)

4 Replies

Hello, I am a 47 year old single female looking for a black sperm donor to help conceive a bi-racial child through IVF. Unfortunately, I am not able to conceive myself so my only option is with egg and sperm donation via IVF. If you are interested in helping me acheive my dream of becoming a mother, please respond to this posting or message me directly. Many thanks =)

Am African , living here in BC. I can be your donor . Message me.

Healthy black male, living in Montreal. Very interested. Recent testing from fall 2016. I am aware sperm can be safely transported via lab/clinic. Hope to hear back from you.

I am interested

In toronto. Interested

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Canada

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW