Single BLK Male (in my 30s) looking to coparent

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by Tmoore » 08 Jul 2020

Hello, I'm a single black male in my 30s in the Chicago-land area looking to coparent. I thought I would be married with many kids running around by now but life haven't worked that way. I've been engaged before and had serious relationships but never had kids. I'm a financial manager for a financial firm so I'm financially stable (on house, cars, etc). At this point,my life feels incomplete without kids. I open to coparenting or even no string attached. However, I would want for my child to know both sides of him family (if applicable). I'm open to out of state coparenting as well. Hopefully I can find someone sane that would like the same things as myself.

by Gabby25 » 16 Jul 2020

I’m maybe interested. Do you have any pictures of yourself?

by Lydia » 17 Jul 2020

Hello There,

I am interested if you are still available. I am in my 30s as well and looking to become a parent.

by msu03 » 20 Jul 2020

I'm interested..

by acharm78 » 02 Aug 2020

Hi, Im interested in co-parenting and open to traveling. Do you have any pics of yourself? I'll send one in return.

by Gabby87 » 05 Aug 2020

Hey I am interested in what you shared and it seems we share similar goals. You can contact me if you're interested in discussing further.

Return to CoParents in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW