Single, Black female looking to have 4+ kids!

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by LongIsla      .      18 May 2021

I am 5'4'', physically fit (run 12-15 miles a week), Black female, with 2 degrees in the sciences, currently pursuing the 3rd, a medical doctorate degree.

If you were to ask my friends about me they'd probably tell you that I'm the serious type. I'm intentional about the choices I make and the people I keep around me.

I'm a deep thinker, an academic, and an aspiring women's surgeon. My goal is to use my line of work to help create a better world --- so I'm fairly motivated, but I'll let you be the judge of that :-)

I'm Catholic, African born, raised in New York.

I'm looking for a heterosexual, reasonably intelligent, genuine guy, with a good head on his shoulders, who is open to starting a family with me, via natural insemination. I'm equal opportunity as far as race goes, and bonus points if you're Christian.

If you're interested, feel free to reach out!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

8 Replies

I am 5'4'', physically fit (run 12-15 miles a week), Black female, with 2 degrees in the sciences, currently pursuing the 3rd, a medical doctorate degree.

If you were to ask my friends about me they'd probably tell you that I'm the serious type. I'm intentional about the choices I make and the people I keep around me.

I'm a deep thinker, an academic, and an aspiring women's surgeon. My goal is to use my line of work to help create a better world --- so I'm fairly motivated, but I'll let you be the judge of that :-)

I'm Catholic, African born, raised in New York.

I'm looking for a heterosexual, reasonably intelligent, genuine guy, with a good head on his shoulders, who is open to starting a family with me, via natural insemination. I'm equal opportunity as far as race goes, and bonus points if you're Christian.

If you're interested, feel free to reach out!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Heyy, you sound like an amazing person!

Hey there I got a head on my shoulders and would be delighted to get to know you feel free to message back

Hello there, I hope I'm not too late in this response. I would love to converse with you about co-parenting. I'm based in Chicago, Christian, 6'4, physically fit and very well educated. Inbox me.

I am sure you have your criteria and I will let you be the judge of that. I always wanted 4 children, and so look forward to have 4 more with my 1

Hello there!
    I am very, very impressed with your ad. I am Ethiopian living in New Jersey. I have a Master's degree. I work as a full-time professor at a university. I am a member of the Ethiopian Orthodox Church. I have no addictions. I am hard-working and I have a second teaching job at a county college as a part-timer. I am healthy and strong. I believe you can fulfill your dreams with me.

hi.you sound wonderful if it's not little to late responding to you I'm very interested in getting to know you see where it goes and if thinks seem ok between us I be more happy to start a family together if you are interested or have a question hit me back and we will talk

I want to help you with your dream

What area are you in ? I would very much like to find out more about you. Im Rick

Return to CoParents in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW