single 31 y/o female in Ontario looking for co-parent

Have you ever been a free sperm donor or a coparent in Canada? Many men and women looking for a free sperm donor on CoParents.com, are eager to hear what you have to say about your own experience.

by Katty25      .      14 Apr 2020

Being a mother has been my primary goal in life thus far. I am straight and still haven't met a suitable partner. My eggs were frozen at age 30 out of an abundance of caution, but I still have good fertility.

I am East Asian, healthy, educated.

I live in southern Ontario at the moment; location is not a huge concern for me.

1 post Replies

Being a mother has been my primary goal in life thus far. I am straight and still haven't met a suitable partner. My eggs were frozen at age 30 out of an abundance of caution, but I still have good fertility.

I am East Asian, healthy, educated.

I live in southern Ontario at the moment; location is not a huge concern for me.

I am a single man I would be interested in connecting with you to see if we are compatible

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Canada

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW