SHW looking for a an Open ID donor or coparent

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by Leeluh      .      07 Jan 2020

Hello, I am a single, Hispanic, professional woman and mother by adoption to a little girl. I want to give her a sibling and expand our family. I am looking for a donor, mixed-race with Latino is preferable but can be willing to go past that if the right donor comes along. I can either do AI or NI, but the last one depends on attraction. Also would like to consider the possibility of coparenting. I pride myself in being a good mom and I still have lots of love to give. I am in MA but hoping to move to NYC by the end of the year. If you are interested of have any questions, let me know.

3 Replies

Hello, I am a single, Hispanic, professional woman and mother by adoption to a little girl. I want to give her a sibling and expand our family. I am looking for a donor, mixed-race with Latino is preferable but can be willing to go past that if the right donor comes along. I can either do AI or NI, but the last one depends on attraction. Also would like to consider the possibility of coparenting. I pride myself in being a good mom and I still have lots of love to give. I am in MA but hoping to move to NYC by the end of the year. If you are interested of have any questions, let me know.

SWM in NYC interested in your ad. Hit me up if you would like to talk.

Are you still looking? Latino here

Hello Leeluh. I am a 44 year old Caucasian professional located in NYC. I’m willing to help by your preferred means.

Return to CoParents in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW