Seeking sperm Sydney

When you want a baby, sometimes there are no other options than going the "sperm donors way". By law, sperm donors in Australia must provide identifying information. So intended parents who want a baby through donor conception can look for sperm donors in a sperm bank.

by Vanessa79      .      03 Apr 2012

Hi my name is Vanessa I am a single mother with a 7 year old son who I adore and love he is healthy happy and gental and a loving child who is in year 2 and is extremely smart and love school and is well mannered and loves to help. He has been coming home asking if he will have a brother or sister which I can't provide him without assistance from some generous person donating sperm to me. I am happy for you to be involved as much or little as you would feel comfortable with. I am longing for another child and know my son will make a great big brother if you can help me please get in contact with me.

2 Replies

Vanessa79 on 03 Apr 2012

Hi my name is Vanessa I am a single mother with a 7 year old son who I adore and love he is healthy happy and gental and a loving child who is in year 2 and is extremely smart and love school and is well mannered and loves to help. He has been coming home asking if he will have a brother or sister which I can't provide him without assistance from some generous person donating sperm to me. I am happy for you to be involved as much or little as you would feel comfortable with. I am longing for another child and know my son will make a great big brother if you can help me please get in contact with me.

stevee on 23 May 2013

hi there,
    please let me know if you still interested
    iam open to any thing...
    iam 5.10 tall med built brown hair eyes
    well educatied and working ...
    at
    yah dot com

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Australia

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW