Seeking Sperm Donor

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Nursery » 05 Mar 2012

I am new to this site, a lesbian couple in search of a sperm donor willing to help us start a family, lives in San Antonio and are financially and emotionally ready to expand our family. Please respond if your healthy and serious about being a donor with no responsibilities. We have been together for 14 years and need serious inquiries only don't need to be heartbroken.

by zippysp » 11 Jun 2013

I am in Houston Tx and would be willing to help but what can I help you with? :ugeek:

by Cyte67 » 24 Feb 2014

Nursery wrote:I am new to this site, a lesbian couple in search of a sperm donor willing to help us start a family, lives in San Antonio and are financially and emotionally ready to expand our family. Please respond if your healthy and serious about being a donor with no responsibilities. We have been together for 14 years and need serious inquiries only don't need to be heartbroken.

I live here In San Antonio TX myself, Check out profile and let me know maybe I can help you out?

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW