Seeking Sperm Donor in San Antonio, TX

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by Nursery » 07 Mar 2012

I have been with my partner for 14 years and we have been trying to conceive for a few years with one pregnancy which resulted in a miscarriage, so we are now wanting to try again. So we are now need of a sperm donor who is legitimate and will not take advantage of someone trying to conceive we are desperate for a family and do not want to be misled. You must not be willing to have any contact and be just a sperm donor. We are looking for a healthy, drug free individual who is willing to help us without any other motives. We are unsure how this is suppose to work but are willing to give this a try all we want is to expand our family. Please reach out if you are interested on helping us.

thank you!!!!

by baby_dad » 28 Mar 2012

Hi how are you? I am d&d free and very serious. If you'd like to talk more please let me know. Best wishes to you.

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW