Seeking Sperm Donor in Northern California

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by SuzieB » 08 Dec 2019

Hi all,
I'm a single Caucasian female, just turned 40 & have not met "the one." 5'8" and about 132lbs, blue grey eyes, curly auburn hair. Looking for a donor in the Northern California area (or who is willing to travel), healthy, d/d free, educated (Bachelor's Degree or higher education), etc. Please tell me about you! Thank you.

by Levi84 » 09 Dec 2019

Hello SuzieB

I'm a single 35 year old Caucasian male who is willing to help out anyone I can. I am 5' 10" with brown eyes and black hair. I have a Bachelor's degree working on my Masters. I do live in the central coast area of CA. I am willing to travel if you are interested. You can send me a message for more information.

- Levi84

by Shockton » 15 Dec 2019

Hello Suzie,
I’m Brian. I’m 43 6’3 230 three sport All American. Blondish hair and blue eyes. I graduated high school with a B+ average and was accepted to Pepperdine to play baseball. I graduated with a 3.8 Greek honor society. I’m a breeder....I want to spread my seed

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW