SEEKING: Melb-based Indian Sperm donor

When you want a baby, sometimes there are no other options than going the "sperm donors way". By law, sperm donors in Australia must provide identifying information. So intended parents who want a baby through donor conception can look for sperm donors in a sperm bank.

by Lu99      .      24 Jan 2020

Hi, I'm Lu. I am a healthy and vibrant 41 year old woman based in Melbourne looking for a sperm donor so as I can have a baby and raise my 2 year old daughter with a sibling.

I am an intelligent, well-travelled, well educated woman. I love my work - I facilitate womens empowerment journeys and counsel/coach clients.

I am very willing to take sole financial, emotional and physical responsibility for a child, and know that my big heart, love and positive outlook on life would provide a nurturing and inspiring upbringing for a child. I have a community of friends and family that will be a solid tribe for this little one.

My toddler daughter is Indian in origin - and I would love her sibling to have a similar connection to India. Ideally I'm seeking a Melbourne-based Indian man who is willing to have medical sperm testing and to donate sperm for ICI, IUI or IVF in a clinic setting.

I would love to meet for a cuppa and see how we both feel and consider if this is something we'd both like moving forward

If you feel drawn to help me make this dream a reality, please get in touch.

Lu x

5 Replies

Hi, I'm Lu. I am a healthy and vibrant 41 year old woman based in Melbourne looking for a sperm donor so as I can have a baby and raise my 2 year old daughter with a sibling.

I am an intelligent, well-travelled, well educated woman. I love my work - I facilitate womens empowerment journeys and counsel/coach clients.

I am very willing to take sole financial, emotional and physical responsibility for a child, and know that my big heart, love and positive outlook on life would provide a nurturing and inspiring upbringing for a child. I have a community of friends and family that will be a solid tribe for this little one.

My toddler daughter is Indian in origin - and I would love her sibling to have a similar connection to India. Ideally I'm seeking a Melbourne-based Indian man who is willing to have medical sperm testing and to donate sperm for ICI, IUI or IVF in a clinic setting.

I would love to meet for a cuppa and see how we both feel and consider if this is something we'd both like moving forward

If you feel drawn to help me make this dream a reality, please get in touch.

Lu x

Hey there

Australian born with Indian background also in Melbourne and am looking for donate. Let me know if you're keen to catch up.

Hi im uncle eli, and i have plenty of healthy sperm to donate. I am of Lebanese background and i am based in sydney. Call me if you need my sperm

Hi Lu, im Indian. Already donated at a sperm clinic. If you contact me then they will send the sperm for you to use. Thanks

Hi Lu, I have an Indian background. Sydney based, but come to Melbourne regularly and can help if you like. Thanks.

Hello Lu- How’s it going? Do let me know if you are on the
    lookout for a prospective donor. I travel to Vic quite often
    and should be able to meet once the lockdown/restrictions ease. Do let me know what you think, thanks-GK.

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Australia

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW