seeking donor or coparent/

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by WhitneyN » 01 May 2018

Hi im 26 , single and seeking for either a donor or co parent. I have one angel baby and would like to try for another baby. I have been so ready to have a child and having that ripped away has been hard. So lets talk and see where it goes.

I’m seeking an attractive and intelligent man who is fit, drug and disease free. . I’m located in KY and I’m open to the tri-state area if it’s a co-parenting situation. I’m open to co-parenting or raising the child on my own.

by niverste » 05 May 2018

Hey my name is Niverste and I live in CT and I’d like to do it with you . Here’s my info so you can contact me
***you can text or call

by Jon1547 » 17 May 2018

Hi I'm interested and open for discussion and also located in Kentucky, I will answer any question you may have for me.

by Jon1547 » 17 May 2018

Hi I'm interested an open for discussion and also located in Kentucky willing to answer any questions you may have for me

Return to CoParents in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW