Seeking coparent in GA

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by Emiliana » 12 Nov 2019

Hi all -
I'm a 34-year old woman seeking a coparent in GA, preferably north of Atlanta as I live in Lawrenceville. I am open to either sex and am open to both platonic or romantic relationships. I have a preteen and am serious about wanting to have more children. But I'm tired of waiting for the right partner, nor am I incredibly interested in getting married! Ideally we can live together or nearby and enjoy raising this baby together. I'm well-educated, book smart, and love gardening, music, and science. I truly enjoy being a mother. For more details on myself or the situation offered, please leave a message with some contact info and I'd be happy to talk!
Here's hoping putting myself out here isn't in vain! Emily

by atl87 » 03 Jan 2020

Hey. I’m in the Atlanta area as well, looking for the same thing. Maybe we can chat and get to know each other.

by BxBobby » 04 Jan 2020

Agreed

by RIDonor » 23 Jan 2020

I'm north of ATL 29yo white male here I can help you have a baby. I want to remain anonymous though so this might not be what you're after but if it helps you, let me know. I'll help!

Return to CoParents in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW