Seeking co-parent or donor- CO female

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by ADawn321      .      31 Jan 2020

Hello Forum!

This is something I’ve considered for quite some time, but writing this ad is my first big step in advancing this dream into reality! I’m a single professional woman, 43, 5’6”, 114lbs, excellent health, who resides in Denver: grounded, intelligent, athletic, educated, kind, and creative are a few words that describe me well, I am close with my family and have a close group of friends who are meaningful in my life. Like perhaps many others on this site, ‘life’ got in the way of having a child earlier, and when faced with the possibility of not having at least one child, I’ve begun to seek out alternative means to accomplishing this dream.

Ideally, I am seeking a sperm donor through NI, but also open to the idea of coparenting under the right circumstances. I should clarify that if pursuing the donor route, while I would not expect any future financial commitment, I would hope for some contact from time to time. I know this isn’t a scenario that’s comfortable for everyone, so I want to be upfront from the beginning. I am also open to out of state, if it’s a good fit.

Seeking Caucasian male, intelligent, athletic, accomplished, someone who knows he can have/has had healthy kids; a history of twins in the family is a bonus! Please reach out if this resonates, and let’s talk further! I would be happy to provide photos.

4 Replies

ADawn321 on 31 Jan 2020

Hello Forum!

This is something I’ve considered for quite some time, but writing this ad is my first big step in advancing this dream into reality! I’m a single professional woman, 43, 5’6”, 114lbs, excellent health, who resides in Denver: grounded, intelligent, athletic, educated, kind, and creative are a few words that describe me well, I am close with my family and have a close group of friends who are meaningful in my life. Like perhaps many others on this site, ‘life’ got in the way of having a child earlier, and when faced with the possibility of not having at least one child, I’ve begun to seek out alternative means to accomplishing this dream.

Ideally, I am seeking a sperm donor through NI, but also open to the idea of coparenting under the right circumstances. I should clarify that if pursuing the donor route, while I would not expect any future financial commitment, I would hope for some contact from time to time. I know this isn’t a scenario that’s comfortable for everyone, so I want to be upfront from the beginning. I am also open to out of state, if it’s a good fit.

Seeking Caucasian male, intelligent, athletic, accomplished, someone who knows he can have/has had healthy kids; a history of twins in the family is a bonus! Please reach out if this resonates, and let’s talk further! I would be happy to provide photos.

If you ate still looking i am interested

Hi,
    I’m interested. Twins every where in my family. How are you?

Good luck in your searches in for me if I can help 40-year-old male from Idaho

Are you still looking for a donor. If so get back to me, lets meet and talk. I have two wonderful daughters.
    I realize with this COVID thing we just need to be careful...

Return to CoParents in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW