Seeking anonymous sperm donor in PA

Looking for a US sperm donor, or want to be a sperm donor yourself? Then you might wonder whether you should get help from a sperm bank. Yet going to a sperm bank may feel safer, both for the sperm donor and the future parent(s). There is no best way to search in the USA.

by genie99 » 07 Jul 2015

Hello. I am a 34 year old, SWF, bi-sexual seeking an anonymous sperm donor to make my dream of having a child come true. I live in the Harrisburg area, but am willing to travel (within reason) and make accommodations, if necessary. I am looking to try to conceive in fall/winter 2015 or winter/spring 2016. If you have any other questions, please let me know.

by baby_dad » 23 Sep 2015

Genie,
Hi we aren't that far apart. Please look at my profile and let me know if you'd like to talk more.

by Chuck » 30 Sep 2015

Hi, I would love to help you out.

Chuck

by HappyCampe » 02 Jan 2016

Hello Genie,
You may have already found your donor, but your posted stated Fall/Winter and it surethane feels like Winter to me. Anyway, I am new to the forum, just joined.
I am in NY, about 3 hr ride to Harrisburg if you still need help. I am offering NI only, but willing to be available to you until you are successful.
I am a healthy, white blonde blue eyed guy, older though...51 this year.
I have 4 happy healthy children of my own.
I'm 5'7" tall, average build, not a smoker or drinker, no drugs. My family tree has no chronic illnesses physically or mentally.
Please let me know if you still need help.
Happy new year!

by Fitzy44 » 08 Feb 2016

Hello, I am interested in helping you. If you want to talk check out my profile and message me back on this forum. Thanks

Return to Sperm Donors in USA

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW