Seeking a sperm Donor

When you want a baby, sometimes there are no other options than going the "sperm donors way". By law, sperm donors in Australia must provide identifying information. So intended parents who want a baby through donor conception can look for sperm donors in a sperm bank.

by memum » 31 Mar 2012

I am a 37 y.o. woman who has always dearly wanted children, i have waited for mr right without success so i need to start my own family, if you live in the SE queensland area and are willing to donate please contact me. I am seeking sperm donation only however I am happy to send pictures and information if you would like that. Fingers crossed someone can help grant my wish :)

by Brizdonr » 02 Apr 2012

Hey, I'm a Brisbane sperm donor. Please get in touch with me and we can begin the journey to helping you conceive a child for you.

by Jonah72 » 02 Apr 2012

Can you travel. Im in Victoria

by Tony » 10 Apr 2012

Hi,
I'm a donor in Brisbane, have 4 successful pregs to date and willing to help another.
I have good references , so if you are still looking, please let me know?
Cheers :D

by BrisDo » 16 Apr 2012

Hello Sarah,

I'd be happy to help you out. I'm a young medical student with excellent health, and screen tested for STD's. Not looking for any money or compensation. I would like to meet in person, I'm sure we can have your beautiful baby on the way before the year ends :D

msg me when you want to find out more...

by daddy36 » 08 May 2012

i live in Vic and am willing to give regards Pete

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Australia

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW