Seeking a sperm Donor

When you want a baby, sometimes there are no other options than going the "sperm donors way". By law, sperm donors in Australia must provide identifying information. So intended parents who want a baby through donor conception can look for sperm donors in a sperm bank.

by memum      .      31 Mar 2012

I am a 37 y.o. woman who has always dearly wanted children, i have waited for mr right without success so i need to start my own family, if you live in the SE queensland area and are willing to donate please contact me. I am seeking sperm donation only however I am happy to send pictures and information if you would like that. Fingers crossed someone can help grant my wish :)

5 Replies

memum on 31 Mar 2012

I am a 37 y.o. woman who has always dearly wanted children, i have waited for mr right without success so i need to start my own family, if you live in the SE queensland area and are willing to donate please contact me. I am seeking sperm donation only however I am happy to send pictures and information if you would like that. Fingers crossed someone can help grant my wish :)

Brizdonr on 02 Apr 2012

Hey, I'm a Brisbane sperm donor. Please get in touch with me and we can begin the journey to helping you conceive a child for you.

Jonah72 on 02 Apr 2012

Can you travel. Im in Victoria

Tony on 10 Apr 2012

Hi,
    I'm a donor in Brisbane, have 4 successful pregs to date and willing to help another.
    I have good references , so if you are still looking, please let me know?
    Cheers :D

BrisDo on 16 Apr 2012

Hello Sarah,

I'd be happy to help you out. I'm a young medical student with excellent health, and screen tested for STD's. Not looking for any money or compensation. I would like to meet in person, I'm sure we can have your beautiful baby on the way before the year ends :D

msg me when you want to find out more...

daddy36 on 08 May 2012

i live in Vic and am willing to give regards Pete

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Australia

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW