Seeking a co-parent in Sydney, NSW

When you want a baby, sometimes there are no other options than going the "sperm donors way". By law, sperm donors in Australia must provide identifying information. So intended parents who want a baby through donor conception can look for sperm donors in a sperm bank.

by daisy57      .      17 Mar 2010

About myself: I am single and haven't found Mr Right yet but I am well educated and am satisfied with my life - the only thing is missing - a child or two in my life. I am seeking a well educated and financially stable who wants to co parent with me, or as an uncle or anonymous donor until the child turns 18. I am flexible but I am hoping to conceive around June/July 2010 so I can have some time off next year and try to use a whole year off to focus on the baby's first year as a priority. I like to plan ahead so I can have some rough ideas and I am pretty excited to find that there is a world out there that exists for co-parents. At first I thought there is no hope to have a child if I did not find Mr Right in time. I had to weigh the cons and pros - children cannot wait especially if you are in 30's but Mr Right can wait!

I never heard about co-parents and it is all new to me. I am keen to meet new people and have a chat about it in person to discuss dreams, goals and desires of having a child. For me - I love to watch kids grow and learn as life goes by each day. I never had enough of kids - I grew up as an only child in the family. I was born deaf but everything else I am pretty normal within normal range - besides what is 'normal' anyway? No one is perfect in this world. I came from a well educated family and - background is a mixture of Australian, Austrian and Russian traits. I am proud to show the world of my cultures and my friends/families.

Anyone is interested - just feel free to drop a line - I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,

Daisy

0 Replies

daisy57 on 17 Mar 2010

About myself: I am single and haven't found Mr Right yet but I am well educated and am satisfied with my life - the only thing is missing - a child or two in my life. I am seeking a well educated and financially stable who wants to co parent with me, or as an uncle or anonymous donor until the child turns 18. I am flexible but I am hoping to conceive around June/July 2010 so I can have some time off next year and try to use a whole year off to focus on the baby's first year as a priority. I like to plan ahead so I can have some rough ideas and I am pretty excited to find that there is a world out there that exists for co-parents. At first I thought there is no hope to have a child if I did not find Mr Right in time. I had to weigh the cons and pros - children cannot wait especially if you are in 30's but Mr Right can wait!

I never heard about co-parents and it is all new to me. I am keen to meet new people and have a chat about it in person to discuss dreams, goals and desires of having a child. For me - I love to watch kids grow and learn as life goes by each day. I never had enough of kids - I grew up as an only child in the family. I was born deaf but everything else I am pretty normal within normal range - besides what is 'normal' anyway? No one is perfect in this world. I came from a well educated family and - background is a mixture of Australian, Austrian and Russian traits. I am proud to show the world of my cultures and my friends/families.

Anyone is interested - just feel free to drop a line - I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,

Daisy

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in Australia

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW