Searching For A Female Co-Parent Anywhere In USA

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by tawnya      .      02 Feb 2014

Im tawnya.age 42 .became widowed
    from sol o viehical accident seveyears ago.my husband financially is still taken care of me.bless him.I always wanted another child.but I could not find one after my husbands death.I own a home.and I'm able to stay home with the kids.please give me a text ***. I live in citrus Hieghts.Calif.close to sacramento.

1 post Replies

Im tawnya.age 42 .became widowed
    from sol o viehical accident seveyears ago.my husband financially is still taken care of me.bless him.I always wanted another child.but I could not find one after my husbands death.I own a home.and I'm able to stay home with the kids.please give me a text ***. I live in citrus Hieghts.Calif.close to sacramento.

Hi, Tawnya!
    I am intrigued by your situation and am working to be ready to carry a child reasonably soon. I just want to do some more fitness preparation and things of that nature. I don't know how it would work as I am so far from you, but am thinking that this would be perfect. I'm 42 and am truly wanting another child as I only have one. My son is 23 and I am the grandmother of a 3 year old little girl. I always wanted a house full of kids! God just didn't see it that way, but I do feel that something like this would be a great option I am interested in knowing all of the details of your situation and what you are looking for, and what to expect should the relationship pursue. I am so thankful to find someone like you on here as I would be much more comfortable co-parenting with a woman, but I'm straight I'm intelligent and a woman of faith. There would be no need to worry as to whether or not the child would be exposed to harmful things while with me. In any case, I would love to hear from you and know more about what you are looking for.

God bless and I pray to hear from you soon!
    Nikki

Return to CoParents in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW