search for a co parent to have a child together

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by Daniel56      .      20 Jan 2016

Hi,

For some time now, I'm in a search for a co parent to have a child together; however, so far I was not successful.
    I can't tell exactly what is the reason, but women that I approached on this and other websites did not answer my
    emails, I received an answer from a co parent that claim that I'm too old for her, I wished her well and good luck.

Now, I'm somewhat shy and do not like to brag, so I'm saying it almost for the same time, I'm a good looking man, age
    wise I'm old, but as a men I'm very active and attractive, I do yoga, I Run, I eat well, In general I do enjoy life, I meditate, and
    read books on variety of subjects.

I know that time is a precious commodity and if I like it or not people view me in certain ways, but a baby's do well
    not because their parents are young; love, attention, patience and most likely some other ingredient contribute to
    the baby's well being.

I have to take a brake I may continue soon, feel free to respond.

1 post Replies

Hi,

For some time now, I'm in a search for a co parent to have a child together; however, so far I was not successful.
    I can't tell exactly what is the reason, but women that I approached on this and other websites did not answer my
    emails, I received an answer from a co parent that claim that I'm too old for her, I wished her well and good luck.

Now, I'm somewhat shy and do not like to brag, so I'm saying it almost for the same time, I'm a good looking man, age
    wise I'm old, but as a men I'm very active and attractive, I do yoga, I Run, I eat well, In general I do enjoy life, I meditate, and
    read books on variety of subjects.

I know that time is a precious commodity and if I like it or not people view me in certain ways, but a baby's do well
    not because their parents are young; love, attention, patience and most likely some other ingredient contribute to
    the baby's well being.

I have to take a brake I may continue soon, feel free to respond.

/What state are you? What are you looking for in a co parent?

How old are you? when would you want to start?

My profile name is mominma.

Return to CoParents in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW