SBF (american) seeking co-parent US, UK, FR

Browse through the ever-growing list of discussions all about co-parenting in the USA and abroad. We are proud to have created the number one online community for co-parenting prospects in America. Click on any on the discussions that appeals to you and learn about our user's co-parenting plans and desires.

by BelleAme      .      17 May 2011

I am open to location of donor/coparent. I wish to have physical custody. You would have full access to child. The finer details can be worked out. I would prefer active co-parenting or special uncle status. We can discuss.

I am open to nationality and ethnicity. Dark hair and light eyes are always a plus.

If you are serious and desire to create and mold a child with an attractive, professional, and stable woman of color...I welcome opportunity to speak with you. I would prefer a man who is fairly new to this decision and does not wish to spread the joy liberally. If you have other children from a previous marriage or current, that would be great.

Note: my family has a long history of late, healthy births and multiples. Location of targeted search to date: US, UK, France, Canada, Scandinavia, West Europe.

My profile will be active until 17th of July

0 Replies

I am open to location of donor/coparent. I wish to have physical custody. You would have full access to child. The finer details can be worked out. I would prefer active co-parenting or special uncle status. We can discuss.

I am open to nationality and ethnicity. Dark hair and light eyes are always a plus.

If you are serious and desire to create and mold a child with an attractive, professional, and stable woman of color...I welcome opportunity to speak with you. I would prefer a man who is fairly new to this decision and does not wish to spread the joy liberally. If you have other children from a previous marriage or current, that would be great.

Note: my family has a long history of late, healthy births and multiples. Location of targeted search to date: US, UK, France, Canada, Scandinavia, West Europe.

My profile will be active until 17th of July

Return to CoParents in USA

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW