SD required in Canterbury

Our forum is dedicated to all people looking for a sperm donation, or sperm donors themselves, from New Zealand. We invite all our users to exchange their thoughts regarding sperm donation, whether they have been through the process of a sperm donation in New Zealand or not.

by Jsmith      .      19 Aug 2012

Hi,

I'm a 31 year old female living in Canterbury who is looking for an AI donor.

If you are at all interested, please post in the forum as I'm not a full member and can't read messages. I would prefer someone who is European and healthy. Other than that the rest is up for negotiation.

I truly hope someone out there is willing to help me as this has been a dream of mine forever.

Regards,
    Jax

2 Replies

Jsmith on 19 Aug 2012

Hi,

I'm a 31 year old female living in Canterbury who is looking for an AI donor.

If you are at all interested, please post in the forum as I'm not a full member and can't read messages. I would prefer someone who is European and healthy. Other than that the rest is up for negotiation.

I truly hope someone out there is willing to help me as this has been a dream of mine forever.

Regards,
    Jax

dennoda on 27 Aug 2012

I can help you out, have good sperm, you can have my sperm, but have safe sex, not into just going to the bathroom and letting my sperm go in a jar, etc, it is so impersonal, and off putting, but by having safe sex, my sperm can go into the condom, and you can then take the sperm and use it, that way we both get what we want, and is safe. Let me know if your interested?

I don't drive, so you would need to meet me in a motel, and we can keep trying till your pregnant. Also I am married and want this very, very discreet, no strings, no ties and no responsibility after your pregnant

kilo on 07 Oct 2012

if u r not pregnant yet,am still willing to help

Return to CoParents and Sperm Donors in New Zealand

CoParents and Free Sperm Donors

CoParents.com is a social media platform aimed at providing a common ground to free sperm donors and wishful Co-Parenting to find suitable matches.
    Simple Search! All you need to do is register your personal needs and then browse through our comprehensive database of profiles.

At CoParents.com, we understand the human desire to borne a child and ensure that our members are able to find suitable matches as per their prerequisites. With over 100,000 registrations, we have members from USA, UK, Australia... as well as Canada, and can safely say that we are one of the most comprehensive databases of our kind.

Are you looking for a Sperm Donor or Co-Parenting?

REGISTER NOW