Post count: 4

I can only speak for the laws in New York State, but child support laws are fairly uniform throughout the states. In New York, a custodial parent cannot fully waive child support, as it is a right of the child and not the parent. Your best bet would be to have your parental rights legally terminated, which really should involve a lawyer.